Sunday, March 11, 2012

Late winter in Reno

Hello,
It has been several months since my last blog, so here's an update. The weather here is outstanding, mostly in the 50's-60's during the day. Sunshine is almost every day, it's great! I am busy building my Color, Light and Sound Therapy business at Steamboat Hot Springs and everyday seems to be an adventure.

I was recently interviewed the radio and it was great fun, here are 2 photos from that:


My daughter Dana and my sister Monica visited recently and below are some photos from their visit, we saw a show, did a bit of gambling, went to Lake Tahoe and ate great food, we also got in a bit of R&R!
(I hope you can open this link :)
http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=5855057026/a=7308863026_7308863026/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

I am leaving for Japan this coming Thursday for a week, to do some work with Dr. Yukinori. He is a Cymatherapist and is working with the Japanese people who are suffering from radiation poisoning from the nuclear reactors (by the way, the tsunami hit a year ago today). Dr. 'Yuki' is having remarkable healing results from the people that are being treated with frequencies that counteract thyroid/parathyroid disease. This is the work that I'm doing now at Steamboat.
After Japan we're off to Hawaii where we'll hopefully connect with some healers who call themselves Kahunas.
I've never been to either place and really look forward to these trips.

I'm not sure when I'll be heading to Wisconsin, I do know for sure that it'll be in August for my Nephew's wedding, but hopefully before then.

Well, I hope this fills you in on life in Reno. I will write when I get back from Japan.

Blessings to you all,
Lee Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment